What COVID-19 protocols does Pfaff Subaru have?Jul 17th, 2020
Pfaff dealerships are officially back open for business, and this includes Pfaff Subaru! If you have been itching to get back into the dealership to test-drive our vehicles or just to check out the inventory, then now is the time. However, there is a safe way to do this, and we have put together some protocols at our dealership that will ensure the safety of our valued customers and our staff. If you are wondering what COVID-19 protocols Pfaff Subaru has in place, then you have come to the right place for information. We are sure that you have done your fair share of online shopping and research about the Subaru vehicles you want! Now it is time to come test drive them so that you can truly experience their features. In this blog, we share some information about the pandemic protocols at our Pfaff Subaru dealership in Guelph, ON.
In order to keep our staff and our customers safe, if you need any assistance with your vehicle or vehicle inquiries, then we are happy to offer contactless interaction with our sales team at Pfaff Subaru. If you are shopping for a Subaru vehicle from the comfort of your own home, then we have you covered for this as well. Locate the vehicle you are interested in on our website, and we will provide you with a full quote, featuring our upfront, negotiation-free price. A salesperson can perform a virtual walkaround of the vehicle of your choice over FaceTime or other video technology, answering any questions you may have. If you are wanton to visit us at our dealership then we highly encourage youtube schedule an appointment. Doing this will allow us to plan out your visit accordingly and to make sure all safety measures are in place and being practiced properly.
At Pfaff Subaru, we are now offering service appointments with minimal physical interaction. You will also get your service invoice sent to you electronically and you can pay it online. Additionally, when you come to pick up your vehicle, it will be fully sterilized. Below we have listed the steps to follow when you arrive at our dealership:
- When you arrive at the dealership, please pull up to the drive-through doors – but do not drive-in.
- A Service Assistant, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your vehicle to check you in.
- Your Service Advisor will call your mobile number to walk through your appointment details and to finalize your paperwork.
- We will forego a signature on the work order, but your Service Advisor will note the time, date, and your authorization.
- If you have arranged alternative transportation, (i.e., someone giving you a ride) we ask that you move to their vehicle, leaving your keys in yours.
- If you are picking up a replacement vehicle, a representative will meet you with a disinfected replacement vehicle, with the necessary paperwork for you to sign – following the same precautions as the check-in process.
These are the COVID-19 protocols that we have in place at Pfaff Subaru. Your safety is the utmost importance to us at Pfaff Subaru. For more information about this, please feel free to get in touch with a representative at our dealership today. Click here to learn more about the Pfaff Difference.
Click here to find our contact information, schedule a test drive, or to speak with a representative.